Built to take the heat! SetWear HotHands are the lighting gloves that really work. If you demand the best out of your tools, make sure you have the best lighting tool of all, your HotHands! Setwear HotHand gloves are designed to handle anything hot used in the entertainment industry. HotHand gloves are great for rigging, rappelling, belaying and lowering and much more. These multipurpose gloves help provide protection from hot or cold elements.
- Designed with an easy entry, wide opening elastic cuff.
- The palms, tops, thumbs, and forchettes use Thinsulate and Bemberg lined.
- Wrap around second layer heat resistant leather starts on palm.
- Second layer heat resistant leather patch in contact area provides extra protection.
- Made from 100% heat resistant leather.
- Designed with an extended cuff for added protection.
- Heat resistant leather finger protection designed with "pinched style" fingertips.
- Contact heat performance Level 2 250ºC / 480ºF.
See the Manufacturer Link below for the Setwear Glove Sizing Chart.